F1 games are not only about speed and excitement but also about some truly fabulous cars that grace our screens. Here’s taking a look at the top picks in this list.
- Mercedes AMG Petronas- Mercedes-AMG Petronas has already shown the brand new W12 vehicle, that features signature livery. The eight-time global champions have one of the swiftest cars with lower down-force enabling achievement of 330 kmph in top speed with the powerful engine alongside. This is one of the best cars in the game along with being the second-fastest on the whole grid.
- McLaren- McLaren is a classy addition, especially in the MCL35M version for the championship in 2021. The car is one of the fastest in its category, touching roughly 332 kmph. It is the first car from McLaren to get vinyl wrapping instead of being painted, coming with a wonderful matte finish and black touches for lowering weight and lowering bodywork preparation timings considerably. The orange colour is a big draw to say the least.
- Red Bull- Red Bull Racing has unleashed one of the fastest grid cars in the game. With its Honda engine, the car is already achieving fabulous figures in the current season. The top speed ranges around 328 kmph while the overall speed and power make it one of the best options.
- Aston Martin- Aston Martin has its AMR21 car which was developed ever since RP20 in the last year. The team has quickly adopted the racing green colour from Britain along with integrating pink coloured elements. The top speed is 330 kmph. This is a good car for those playing in the career mode and seeking a suitable vehicle without having excessive expectations. Before the 2022 version lining up on the tracks, the 2021 racing green livery is a big attraction without a doubt.
- Ferrari- The Ferrari SF21 rounds up the list of exciting cars in F1. The SF21 has been designed as an evolved version of the earlier SF1000. The car has a top speed of 326 kmph and is breathtakingly fast with its signature red coloured livery. The SF21 gets a revamped nose along with transmission changes. The SF21 has now been greatly improvised as compared to the Ferrari model for 2020 with higher power and superior aerodynamics.
These are some of the top racing models that you will find in the F1 car game. They offer superior performance and dynamics above all else.